Thursday, August 21, 2008

Funny Stuff

Having a little funny with urban dictionary, 3 grade English writing practices and words that have to do with "toe" read this paragraph and check out the funny definitions from Urbandictionary.com!
 
Using my tonar I ask this chick where she got her nails done.  She said @ MPC on Pier Ave.  OMG!  I went on Saturday and they made suggestions for my polish color based on my toetoo…they even removed all my toe-jam!  Their pedicures make my toenails so supple; they even waxed my toehair!  These little piggies can't wait to go back to MPC!
 
Little Piggys/Toes -
Ugly things attached to your feet that you always end up stubbing forcing you to swear like a drunken sailor.
Example: OMG!  I #2@23@%^#^# my *^%*&** toe!
Toenails-
Hardened discs on the tips of the toes that protect the toe. Females like to paint their toenails all different colors. Toe-covers
Example:20Samantha painted her toenails with OPI's "Not really a waitress."
 
Toe-jam –
Toe-cheese
Example: Tiffany: "What is that cottage cheese like substance between your toes?"
Samantha: "Oh, that's my toe-jam! Want some?"
 
Toe-hair-
Long luscious hair protruding from the big toe of=2 0one's foot.
Example: Kara your toe hair is so soft and luscious like a Donald Trump hair piece.
 
Toetoo
noun: a tattoo on your toe. Therefore, a toe too.
Example: ehmagawd! Look at her radical toetoo!
 
Toenar-
The ability to scout malls for females wearing open toed shoes with pretty feet
Example: Dude, did you see her feet? Beautiful! Thank god the toenar is working
 
 ---Ashley Saari

No comments: