Monday, August 22, 2011

So Sweet!

Hi Ally,

Let me just say that you have an amazing business and I love visiting MPC as often as I can.  Seriously a perfect day would be: Workout, soy latte, MPC, lunch, shopping, nap, farmer's market, rent a movie, sleep! 

I have attached pictures of my shoes and dress.  My feet look so funny veiny cause I just did yoga -- haha.  I was thinking that maybe you could make some recommendations for my bridesmaids as well?  They are wearing different dresses: Navy, Yellow, Fushia, Plum...Never thought I would say this, but thanks for being my nail stylist! :) 

I'm looking forward to treating all my girls to getting their nails done before the wedding.  I'll schedule that with you soon so you can plan for it :)

Lots of warm wishes,

Cassandra Chavez


No comments: